meandering ideas and photographs from a devoted wife, stay at home mommy, and part time chef who is only trying to do her best
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Little Crawler
These are some photos I captured the other day when Finley was crawling toward me. Of course, in blogging style they are in backward order but if you scroll down and then back up, it's kinda fun. Finley is 8 months now and started crawling at 7 1/2 months. He still prefers to be carried most of the time but is beginning to enjoy his new freedom!
With the picture situation, try cutting and pasting the pictures once you upload them in the order that you want them. I have to do that quite a bit. Just a thought! :)
4 comments:
I love crawling pictures!! What a cutie!
With the picture situation, try cutting and pasting the pictures once you upload them in the order that you want them. I have to do that quite a bit. Just a thought! :)
I try but I get lost. :(
What a cutie-pie! I love his smile.
What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment