Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My own business?

A month ago if someone had asked me if I would consider starting my own business, I would have told them they were crazy! But here I am... waiting for my Sensaria kit to arrive in the mail. I'll be doing home spa parties mostly on Saturday mornings selling all natural body products. It all started when I went to a spa party at my friend Jen's house. I was really looking forward to it, mostly as a chance to get out of the house for a bit and relax. I LOVED the product and found that I didn't react to anything. Normally, I get a rash when I try products - especially ones that smell good. I am so impressed with this stuff and can't wait to get started! It's going to be such a great outlet for me and I think it'll keep my mind sharp.

Things have been going pretty well at home. Spencer did come down with another cold on Friday morning and followed it with some really awful teething. I felt so bad for him! Now he just has a cough at night and his nose is running a bit - but I can tell he's feeling much much better. Thanks to God that he is feeling better!

Sunday we had a nice evening - Mom and Dad and Ben and his step-son Forest came over for dinner. Mom and Dad brought all the stuff to make dinner so that made it a lot easier. We crowded all seven of us around our kitchen table - I was surprised at how well it worked out.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. Saturday we're going to a 1 year old birthday party for Kent's cousin's little girl, Kayla. She is so beautiful! The party should be fun and then my plan is to head to Newberg for my college 10 year reunion! I hope there are people there that I know. I just feel like I should at least show up and see who I can reconnect with and chat with. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: