meandering ideas and photographs from a devoted wife, stay at home mommy, and part time chef who is only trying to do her best
Thursday, May 15, 2008
6 am
One of my favorite things as a Mom is waking up before my kids do. There's something about the coolness of the house, a warm cup of coffee and my baby sleeping across my tummy that gets my day off to a good start. It's especially wonderful this time of year with the sun already up and the birds chirping outside my window. Don't get me wrong... I love my big boys and all the chaos that comes with their incessant chatter, but sometimes a Mommy just needs to start her day with a little peace and near solitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so true! I think we need that peace in the morning to start our day off right. I like taking my coffee to my back deck when it is warm.
I HAVE to start waking up before my kids do. I think it would be a nice way to start off my day......ooohh but the thought of waking up at 5:30 or 6:00 seems sooooo early.
-sarah-
Post a Comment