Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ear Infections


Ugh... Hudson did indeed get an ear infection.  He got super cranky last night at dinner so Kent took him to see the doctor.  Sure enough, it was a double ear infection!  My poor kid... he cried all the way to the doctor, most of the time there and all the way home.  Kent brought him in and I put Finley in his swing so I could hold Hudson while Kent went to pick up Hudson's medicine.  Hudson cried for about 10 minutes as I rocked him and then fell asleep in my arms.  Sure enough, about 5 minutes later Finley woke up in his swing and I was just sure he was going to get fussy.  I was so grateful to my friend Sarah, who came over to hold Finley until Kent came back from the store.  Praise God for good friends.  This is a photo of my two ear infection boys... NOT crying.  Thank goodness for antibiotics!  Now lets pray Finley stays ear infection free!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love their matching jammies.

-sarah-