Monday, July 14, 2008

Finley




Finley is 4 months old now.  Where has the time gone?  He's rolling both ways, starting to laugh at Daddy, watch his kitty Scrabble, smile at his brothers, enjoy rides in the stroller and smile at anyone who talks to him.  He spits up A LOT.  He is also starting to play with his toys, hold them in his hands and bring them to his mouth.  Finley loves anything that crinkles and oh how he loves his little toes!  I love it when he's nursing and he pauses and looks up and smiles at me.  He also does this in my Moby wrap.  He'll be nestled in facing me and I'll look down as he's waking up and he's just beaming up at my face.  I'm finding myself unable to relinquish his outgrown clothes... I can't seem to accept the fact that he is not an infant anymore.  Why do they have to grow so fast?  I am so blessed by this little guy.  So so very blessed indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He sure is a blessing! I love looking at you two when sleeping.
Love
Finley's Daddy