Monday, July 28, 2008

Swimming

Spencer and Daddy at Uncle Ben and Aunt Kay's house

Hudson feeling that this is going to be okay as long as a ball is involved

Finley all dressed up for his first swim at Grandma Jeanne's pool

Spencer getting some swim time with Mommy

Finley and Nana Sue


I love love love the pool.  Somehow I was born into the wrong part of the nation for this to be my "thing."  I would love to have a pool out back but it doesn't make a lot of sense in this climate nor is there room for a "real" pool.  But we have had a couple opportunities to get the kids in the water lately and it's been so fun!  My brother and sister in law have a pool so we got to swim on my niece Brook's birthday and Kent's Grandma has one at her condo as well.  This has made for some great fun.  Spencer just loves it, Hudson tolerates it for about 5 minutes and Finley was totally comfortable in the water.  Maybe he'll be my future swimmer.  

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I want to swim =) It looks so much fun.

Jen said...

I love swimming too! I'm not as into cold water as I used to be as a kid, but I still love to be a mermaid. Your boys look so adorable.