Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Carving Party

Before Aaron and Serena moved away with the Air Force we always did pumpkin carving parties at their house.  It was nice this year to get back to our annual tradition with them!  Serena made a delicious soup and we had caramel apples for dessert (thanks Greg & Melanie)!  I will post the soup recipe when Serena gets it to me.  Below are some photos... I have no idea why Blogger is loading them backwards and I don't feel like correcting the order so you get to see them in backwards order!

The kids posing in the bright sunlight in front of their finished pumpkins.  Finley, Evie, Jeffrey, Stewart, Hudson, Spencer and Ricky

Spencer carving a pumpkin for the first time.  In the past, he drew the face and Kent carved it.

Most of the group carving away!

Kent and his big boys gutting the pumpkins.


We know that pretending to eat the pumpkin guts is funny... every year!  

No comments: