Friday, October 31, 2008

My birthday




My birthday was... well... over half a month ago.  I just haven't had much of a chance to do blogging!  We had a great day that day - we had breakfast at my favorite place in Portland.  It's called the Original Pancake House.  They make the best apple pancake EVER.  Then we went to look at a new van.  I'd been really wanting to upgrade ours to one with side airbags to keep the kids safer as well as LATCH.  We checked out the van and then headed to the zoo.  The zoo was a lot of fun and the crowds were super low... a perfect day for us.  We swung by the Children's Museum so the boys could see the Bob the Builder exhibit and then headed home.  It was a really fun birthday and I loved being out and about with my boys.  On a side note... the van of my dreams was delivered to us at 7pm that evening (no bow, but it still made me feel like it was my 16th birthday).  :)  


1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a fun day!