Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's Day Celebration

Can you tell we've had nice weather lately? I will blame my lack of blogging this week on the weather, my computer being painfully slow(as well as blogger) and my clean bathrooms and caught up laundry!

We had a spectacular Mother's Day celebration at Kent's Moms house. Almost all the relatives were there making it so nice to visit. I wish I had gotten more photos, but sometimes I seem to spend more time keeping track of the boys than taking photos! I did manage to get one photo of all of us... though next time, I'm thinking we'll take it outside.
Jay and Emily left before we took this photo. We'll make sure they're in the next one. Front and Center!

Sweet Miles

Kent's cousin Angie

Nana Sue & Kent's Aunt Tammy


Playing bean bag toss with the set that Harold made
Kayla practicing her reading with Spencer, Kent's Aunt Karen and Hudson

No comments: