Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Family Pad

Last weekend we had the pleasure of going on an incredible vacation on the Oregon Coast with 5 of our favorite families of friends.  There were 10 adults and 13 beautiful kids sharing this incredible home.  We sang, we danced, we built sand castles and we played.

I realize, this looks like a van convention...
But really, it's just these 5 beautiful families...
In this big beautiful house...
building memories.



I'll be adding more memories from our vacation in the days to come.  Because boy oh boy... there's lots to share!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Sally!
I'm planning a beach trip for a large group of us (5 families with about 13 tots...) and am wondering where this house is and if it's a rental. Info pretty please?

Sally said...

Hi Jennifer!
Here's the link:
http://www.vrbo.com/255539

I asked Kristie to send you my e-mail address so I can give you more info...

:)

Jennifer said...

THANKS!!!! : )