Thursday, September 23, 2010

Water

Ah... summer. This wet day has made me think of water and has taken me back to a fun morning we had this past summer with my girlfriends from high school and their adorable kiddos. I adored watching these kids play... it was like they'd known each other forever. They were fast friends indeed!
Finley and my friend Amy's little girl.  They stood there for the longest time!
I think Finley was just excited to have someone there his size!
Spencer enjoying the water
Cheese!
Love those summer days!
I love how Finley is looking back and me and checking to see where his sweet friend is

A group shot of most of the kiddos.  You can see that sweet girl Avery, fits right in with these boys!
Finley was so tired.  He actually chilled here for about 1/2 hour just watching the world go by!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I love that waterpark. It is one of my last memories of living up North. It was a perfect day of play with the cousins and sister-in-law.