Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Finley's Birthday Party

We celebrated Finley's 3rd Birthday a little over a week ago.  It's still hard to believe that my baby is 3 years old!  Here are some of my favorite photos from his party.  

"The claw chooses who will go and who will stay."  - Toy Story



Puppet Show time with Daddy
"Happy Birthday dear Finley!"
Waz Zat?
Finley and his best friends
What's a birthday without balloons?
Mommy can't get enough of this photo
I love you so much Finley.  You are so much fun and make Mommy so proud!  You are getting so big and so independent and you have so many questions.  Thank you for your hugs and kisses, your giggle and your high pitched way of talking.  Mommy thinks you are amazing.  

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Such a cutie! Bottom line - you just have a really cute family ;). Have a good week!

Rebekah said...

I know what you mean about having a hard time realizing your baby is growing up! I feel like Finley should still be a baby too....and now I'm experiencing it with my baby.