Monday, June 06, 2011

Hudson's Fire Department Field Trip

Hudson recently had his field trip to the fire department with his school.  This is a field trip they do every year  through Kindergarten and is always a hit with the kiddos.  

Hudson waiting patiently and listening to the fireman tell the kids about the trucks

Climbing out of the fire truck

With one of his good buddies at school (love this kid)!

Class photo

After watching Hudson get out of the fire truck, Finley said, "What about me?"

Finley got his moment with the truck

... which made him feel as if he was indeed part of the class

2 comments:

Dan and Charity Smith said...

Fun! I'm going to miss those f/d trips! Liv's is tomorrow.

Andrea said...

I LOVE the pictures and the look of wonder on Hudson's face. I had to laugh at Finley's tough-boy face as he stood with the class. Such Cute Boys!