A couple weeks ago, we headed out to Aunt Carrie's farm to celebrate her birthday. I won't say how old she is, but she's older than me. And she's older than Kent. And she's older than Ryan. But not older than dirt. That's really what counts.
We headed down to the burn pile to burn stuff, I guess. Is that not every little boy/teenager/adult man's dream? Grandpa Pat's tractor was down there, so we took the opportunity to take the cousins photo perched on the shovel thingie on the front (can you tell I grew up in the city)?
I gotta tell you, I love love love my hipstamtic app on my iphone. It makes me happy. It throws a certain spin on point & shoot photos that you just can't find out of a "normal" camera. It gives them a vintage/magical/warm and fuzzy feel. Did I mention it makes me happy?
Boys and fun lil' cousin Miles.
2 comments:
Adorable! Love love love the Carhardts. Makes me miss S&O's. They lived in those when they were 3&4.
L O V E these shots. So sweet!
Post a Comment