The night before Thanksgiving Spencer and Hudson spent the night at their Grandma Sue's house. It was there that Spencer lost his first tooth! So very exciting!!! He called us so excited and I was so sad to have missed it but excited for him at the same time. He lost another one on Thanksgiving at our house. The tooth fairy waited to come to our house and left him 6 shiny quarters! He was thrilled and he looks pretty cute, I must say!
Showing some concern at the possibility in his mind that perhaps he won't be able to eat pie.
2 comments:
Maybe his new teeth will come in time for Christmas!
YAY Spencer!! You look so much like a big boy!!!
Do have to say - the missing meaty vacant spots in his mouth make me a bit squeamish. Something about teeth falling out of the head...blech. I think Rob is on duty for this adventure.
Post a Comment