Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

We're enjoying our first snow of the season here. It's so beautiful to look outside at the snow! We had a fun time building a snow man with our friends the Fosters and then went inside so the kids could build snowmen with pretzels and donuts (great idea Sarah)! I can't believe how cold it is here... below freezing for several days in a row is rare for these parts. We're expecting it to be even colder tomorrow and then snow again on Wednesday. I'm sure we'll be treated to freezing rain as well. This should make for an interesting week before Christmas... I sure am happy my Christmas shopping is done!









3 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Super cute! Love the snow! Good point about Christmas shopping done...mine is, too! I just so happened to use the same title as you for our snow day pics. :)

Jen said...

So much fun! We got some snow yesterday. I've barely begun my shopping! Yikes!!!

Jen said...

So much fun! We got some snow yesterday. I've barely begun my shopping! Yikes!!!