Just when school got out for summer, we took a much needed vacation to the beach to kick off our summer. We stayed at a great beach house that I've stayed at before with my girlfriends. I was bummed that I had a bad sore throat and cough, but we still had a great time. I got lots of reading done and the kids had great bonding time. I don't have many great photos of the kids inside the house because Hudson chose to live in his underwear most of the time (not blog appropriate)! We walked on the beach, watched movies, played video games and ate yummy food. It was so fun to watch the boys depend on each other for friendship and bond so closely. We're super excited to go back!

Brothers

Wait up, guys!

Cuddle time

Hudson

Beautiful Oregon Coast (even on a gloomy day)!

Out for a walk (love that Ergo)!

Everything is a first for a 2 year old
1 comment:
Love that beach house. We are headed there in about a month! Looks like you all enjoyed yourselves!
Post a Comment