We also went Raspberry picking recently with our good friends Jolene & kiddos. I had one child who complained he was thirsty the entire time. I had one child who wet his pants. And, I had one child who wandered around whining pretty much the entire time. Despite that, we did have a great time. We (I) picked a whole bucket of Raspberries while chatting with my sweet friend and the kids had a blast running up and down the rows of Raspberries. I love getting outdoors for activities like this!
Yay for berries!
My 3 sons
Now Aiden was covered in Raspberries from head to toe. Why was my son covered in dirt from head to toe? Hmmmmm...
2 comments:
Berry picking looks like so much fun. I just said to Barry that I wanted to take the kids. Now I really want to! Your sons are adorable!
oh la la ... those raspberries and strawberries look like so much fun and so delicious!! Beautiful photography.
Phil says Hi!
Post a Comment