Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Portrait Attempt

Our photography class assignment this week was to shoot a portrait.  Because I couldn't decide who, I thought I'd try to take photos of all 3 boys at once.  Why not?  I also wanted to take them inside, and without a flash.  I learned that they move... fast... and I only got one "usable" photo, however some of the others are pretty funny.  Left to right we have, need a diaper change and can't stop coughing boy, pink eye boy, and ear ache extraordinaire boy.  It was an awesome experience, I tell you.

My three sons

100% cooperation here, obviously

Finley thinks his knees are the most interesting thing in the room

Hudson is demonstrating his "Billy Idol" sneer here


Hudson really does have arms  (and is that a foot in the air?)
Yep, they move fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos of the kids. I like the different effects you added! Are you learning a lot and enjoying your class?