Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Spencer's Christmas Party

Spencer had his school Christmas party last week and because Kent had the afternoon off (yay) I got to go last minute and see what I could do to help.  I didn't get to take many photos because I was put in charge of 12 students at a time to play "Holiday Bingo" but I was so happy to be there!



This was Spencer's Christmas card to his teacher.  I asked him to simply sign his name, but Spencer doesn't always listen.  The card reads:  "Merry Christmas Mrs. Kloover.  I hope you get wut you wunt this yeer that hapins to be a dog can you tell me wut it's name is?  is it Spencer?  is it Chorly?  I hope it is a boy."  I loved what he decided to write about!


I had the kids take turns being the reader... they really seemed to love that and were all eager to take a turn.  I was so impressed at how well they all could read!
My friend Charity took this one of Spencer and his good friend.  I was so happy she did!

No comments: