Wednesday, September 21, 2011

High School Reunion

My 20 year high school reunion was over a month ago and I'm just now getting around to blogging about it.  I really had a fantastic time, reconnecting with old friends and catching up with some that I see from time to time.  I'm so glad I went!  I'm really looking forward to the next time we get this group of people together.  

This was at the Friday night "Alumni only" night.  This particular group also went to middle school together.  

Trent is always good for a laugh.  He has the best sense of humor.  :)  I was really good friends with his little brother in the middle school days.  

I've known Sarah since 4th grade

Becky and Heather

Me and my sweetie

I love this photo of Jen and I



My high school boyfriend, Pat.  So nice to catch up with him and meet his lovely wife

No comments: