Monday, April 21, 2008

Cousins are the Best

Brook and Spencer strolling through downtown Newberg.
Playing nice with blocks
some rare down time
Finley can't wait to play too!

Yesterday my parents came out with my Grannie and my sweet niece, Brook.  She is so cute and so full of energy.  It's nice to have a cousin over whose energy matches Spencer's!  They had a blast playing with Dora and Woody, blocks and just running and giggling.  Hudson played with them where he could and Finley was doing what he does best... being a baby.  It reminded me of how much fun I had playing with my cousins when I was little.  They were (and are) such a huge part of my life.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Very sweet photos! Cousins are cool. That baby is precious. We have to get together some how. I have to talk my husband into an Oregon Coast trip, and we can stop by on the way.

Sarah said...

I can't wait to go to the new coffee shop with you soon.

-sarah-