We headed out to the Tulip Festival yesterday. It was so pretty and we had a great time... I really want us to try to go every year. Finley slept all the way there, while we were there and all the way home. So I don't think he was excited or impressed. Spencer and Hudson loved having so much room to run around. Here are a few photos... although they really don't do it justice. Please click on them to make them bigger (especially the second one and the fourth one).
meandering ideas and photographs from a devoted wife, stay at home mommy, and part time chef who is only trying to do her best
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Tulip Festival
We headed out to the Tulip Festival yesterday. It was so pretty and we had a great time... I really want us to try to go every year. Finley slept all the way there, while we were there and all the way home. So I don't think he was excited or impressed. Spencer and Hudson loved having so much room to run around. Here are a few photos... although they really don't do it justice. Please click on them to make them bigger (especially the second one and the fourth one).
Labels:
101 things,
baby wearing,
field trip,
hudson,
photography,
spencer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful! Looks like a fun trip.
Post a Comment