Friday, April 25, 2008

Hudson turns 2

I can't believe Hudson is now 2!  Kent and I took him and Finley to Coffee Cat while Spencer was at school where he enjoyed a hot cocoa and a muffin to start off his special day.  After his nap he got his present from Mom & Dad... his basketball hoop!  We hope to keep it in the backyard this summer, but for now it's a lovely addition to our front room.  The Foster's came over for dinner to help celebrate his birthday.  We had such a nice time!  Kent made home made pizza... yum!  We also had cupcakes, of course.  The lucky little guy has a couple of family parties this weekend... it'll be busy for sure.

I can't believe how quickly the last two years has gone.  Hudson is such a fun little guy and really pretty easy going most of the time.  He's definitely Daddy's little boy... following him everywhere and wanting to do what he's doing.  At the same time he's very independent.  He's the kind of kid that will wander off to his room and just play on his own.  He also loves watching Sesame Street and going outside to run around and get muddy.  His best friends are Emma and Jackson.  Whenever there's a knock at the door he's sure that it's them and he runs to the door shouting, "Emma, Jackson!"  He is such a joy and I adore watching him grow up.  It's happening so fast!

Hudson the basketball star
Are they singing to me?
The sugar hits
Trying out my new t-ball set (from the Fosters)

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun little boy! It sounds like a great birthday.

Andee said...

Hi Sally! I just saw a link to you on Phil's blog and thought I'd pop in to say hello! Congratulations on the new little one. Looks like it was a fun birthday. Your little guys are so cute. Take care!
Andrea (Ewert) Lunde