We also dropped our cable television package. We are finding that all we really watch are the network shows and we can watch those on the computer. And then there's always itunes too. We're still messing with what we can pick up on antennae but with a beautiful mountain/hill to the north of us, we're a little limited there. Of course, our kids might be a little more limited with what they can watch... but I seriously don't think that's such a bad thing.
One other thing I think I'm supposed to mention... this is my 100th post... woooooooo hoooooooo!
2 comments:
Happy 100th!!
Woohoo! Go Sally! Way to make the plunge....we went to just a cell phone a few years back and have always done the antenna thing. Hey, it is one way to save money. We also just watch network stuff. Of course, we don't have a hill to deal with....just open plains. :)
Post a Comment