I wanted to check in and post how Weight Watchers has been going. I'm on week 4 and despite a girls night complete with just a little ice cream, a steak dinner with my parents (I ate my veggies), and Super Bowl festivities (I know, I know) I still lost 1 pound this week. Hooray! So that brings my total to just over 10 pounds AND I have lost 5% of my weight. Yahoo!
I'm still feeling great, creative with my food, and upbeat! 10 pounds down DEFINITELY feels good.
4 comments:
Way to go! That's amazing, keep up the good work, you're doing awesome. Hey, 5% in just 4 weeks, I'd be pretty happy with that! Nice job!
Way to go Sally! You rock! You are doing such a great job (you AND Kent!) Keep up the great work. :)
You look amazing. I can't wait for you to show off some of your new shirt. I am soooo proud of you. You are a great roll model.
That's so awesome! I bet you feel great.
Post a Comment