Kent surprised me with the new SLR I had been pining over for Valentine's Day. I was so surprised! I've had some fun playing with it and am really looking forward to the arrival of my portrait lens coming late this week. I'm really happy with the sharpness of the photographs coupled with the dynamic colors. I still have a lot to learn! Click on any photo that you would like to see full size. I'm of course curious to have opinions of all my blogging friends.
I feel like the background is a little dark on this one, but love being able to see the true color of Spencer's eyes.
I love the vibrant colors in this shot of my big boys with their best friend.
I love the movement in this shot
Hudson looks little washed out in this shot, but I like how the background is lit up right along with his smile.
Just a fun one of Finley
I really like the colors in this one too
Hudson's eyes are so pretty in this shot
4 comments:
Awesome Sally! What camera did you wind up getting????
thanks Jenn! Kent got me the Nikon D60 that I was telling you about. :) I'm still waiting on my portrait lens though!
Beautiful shots, Sally! I'm excited for you to get started with photography. Yay for the nice camera!!
How exciting! We have the D40x which is similar (my parents have the D60). You will LOVE it! It is so easy to take great shots, and then even easier to edit them in iPhoto if you have the new version...I love the last few shots and the natural lighting in them...your boys look so sweet! I can't wait to see more shots...especially with your new lens!
Post a Comment