Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finley's Portraits

We finally had time to take Finley's 1 year portraits this weekend.  We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed getting to know my camera a little better.  There are indeed a LOT of photos, but I guess that's what happens when you do them yourself!  So please tell me... which one is your favorite and why?  I do wish we had been able to take some outside but the weather was just too rainy.  We did cut Finley's hair this weekend as well.  I will post some photos of him when I get a chance.  He looks SO different!
















4 comments:

Jen said...

My favorites: looking down at the crayons, big smile in the rocking chair, and the last one. For sure the last one. Great job, Sally!! Do you want to head my way soon? I really need some good photos of my new little one and all my kids together, too!

Heidi Boos said...

I'm going with the close up in the rocking chair with the wide mouthed smile. And I love the last one!

Sally, these are all so great! I'm so glad that you are doing something that you really enjoy and are getting really good at. Have fun!!

What do you use for the backdrop? And what is Finley sitting on in the white pictures with the reflection?

Cline Family said...

Definately the last one!!! You are awesome at taking pictures. I wish you lived close to me so you could take some of my boys!! I refused to pay for school pictures this year and now my husband is bugging me to get some done somewhere. Not many options here...

Unknown said...

Hey! I like the first and last one... good to meet you finally tonite!