meandering ideas and photographs from a devoted wife, stay at home mommy, and part time chef who is only trying to do her best
what a pretty pot! I'd wind up using it for a a pencil cup probably!
Oooh... That is a happy pot! Enjoy your happy day!
It is sooo preeettttyyyy! I love it!
Thanks... :) I so love it! Jenn - the photos are deceiving... it's a BIG pot. :)
So, what are your plans for this pot o happiness? :)
Uhm... my plans? To go to the Garden Center and ask them what kind of plant to put in a space that gets not much light and that will survive my not so great houseplant skills. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a pretty pot! I'd wind up using it for a a pencil cup probably!
Oooh... That is a happy pot! Enjoy your happy day!
It is sooo preeettttyyyy! I love it!
Thanks... :) I so love it! Jenn - the photos are deceiving... it's a BIG pot. :)
So, what are your plans for this pot o happiness? :)
Uhm... my plans? To go to the Garden Center and ask them what kind of plant to put in a space that gets not much light and that will survive my not so great houseplant skills. :)
Post a Comment