My friend Jen was doing this on her blog and I thought I would join in (although 2 days late). I think I will do the first 2 days after this one for fun practice. I find it funny I'm even doing this because I told my friend Sarah yesterday that I have no interest in any of these link back and forth blogging games. But a chance to improve my photography skills peaked my interest for sure.
Directly from Amber's blog:
Our first My Life. In Pictures. challenge will start on March 30th and run through April 3rd.
The assignment will be:
Monday- Something new
Tuesday- Something on your table
Wednesday- The view from your front door
Thursday- Something you do each day
Friday- Something old"
So here is my Wednesday - View from my front door:
I think this photo illustrates the blurring of winter and spring we're experiencing at the moment. This snowman is special to me because my Grannie gave it to me when she moved... it reminds me how special she is to me every time I walk by it.
10 comments:
This looks fun! Great photos.
Yes, the winter/spring thing can be blurring. How special that you've something from your sweet Grannie. Does the snowman hold plants, too, or something else?
Looks like you've a good start on spring there. Thank you for sharing.
I love the contrast!
Wonderful Sally! Glad you're playing along!
That's a neat idea! I just realized the other day that I still have some little snowman decorations and jingle bells hanging outside the house. Since it's almost Easter I figure it's time to take them down!
Welcome! We are glad to have you. It has been lots of fun seeing the variety of photos all week. I love the color of the pansies in your photo- very nice!
Great pictures, Sally for all 3 days of the challenge. I was going to try to join this week also, but never got to it. Then I realized I'm glad I didn't because I couldn't come up with some of the things that are being shared! Love the first pictures of the plant. (And, I'm a little obsessive about those link back and forth blogging games...it gives me something to blog about!)
Thanks everyone!
Kathryn - I think the snowman is supposed to hold birdseed maybe? We have a cat though, so I think that would be a mean thing to do!
Heidi - you are the Queen blogger! I admire you - I honestly never thought I could figure out how to do this blogging back & forth stuff. Honestly, it's been fun today. :)
I love the snowman! I hope spring comes to you soon. :)
I like it. I love flowers and the likes and can't wait to beautify my porch and deck.
Post a Comment