Thursday, April 02, 2009

My Life in Pictures - Day 4



Thursday's challenge for My Life in Pictures is "Something you do each day."

I didn't have to think too hard about this one, as it is the first thing I do each and every morning without fail! Although, I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with...

14 comments:

Amber D. said...

Love this photo! How funny. Sorry about Mr. Linky this am. He is now up and running if you want to link.

Thanks!

Sassy Britches said...

I love the "action shot!" I debated on whether to try that at Moto Mart(!), but I figured they'd get really suspicious and kick me out! (Next time...hee-hee). Thanks for dropping by!

Jenn said...

Nicely done Sally! Love the drops and their shadows!

Anonymous said...

VERY nice photo! Mine was going to be coffee as well!

Kristie said...

I love how you caught the drops of the coffee falling into the mug-very neat!

H-Mama said...

very nice, sally. love the drops caught in mid-air. my guilty pleasure is hot tea... i didn't think of that.

thanks for the compliments on the photo. gracie was embarassed i put that online... i assured her that people would think it's cute. i read your comment to her and she smiled ear to ear. so, thanks! :)

Heidi Boos said...

Love the mid-action shot! What a fun picture!!

Colette S said...

That is a very good photo.

A thousand words.

Nice to meet you.

Amber D. said...

Okay, here I am on my picture visiting. I was a bit frazzled this am.

I love that action shot. I don't drink coffee, but love the smell of it!

Sheri said...

Oh, yeah-I am right there with ya! And to think-I only just started my coffee drinking 2 years ago-but now it is a must have. Have a great day

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

GREAT Pic!

MJW said...

Mmm Coffee - doesn't beat that! :)

Courtney@Booksnboys said...

I'm very impressed with your photography skills!
Thanks for visiting my blog - totally brightened my day :)
When the weather gets warmer I found the BEST recipe for iced coffee:
http://www.southernplate.com/2009/03/todays-home-brew-secret-to-great-iced-coffee-without-great-expense.html

Sally said...

Thanks everyone!
I'll have to try that recipe in the summer!

I had so much fun taking this shot... you would have laughed at me, trying to balance my camera on my torso, click the shutter and pour coffee all at the same time. I tried to use the timer but couldn't get the focus right!