1. Made kids oatmeal and peanut butter toast for breakfast
2. Took everything out of the van
3. Packed Spencer's snack (goldfish grahams, strawberries and cheese stick) and made sure his homework was in his backpack
4. Watched the son of the greatest friend ever (I truly am blessed to have such a great friend)
5. Got Hudson & Finley dressed and encouraged Spencer to get dressed without freaking out (me, being the freaker-outer)
6. Changed 8 diapers (2 for Hudson, 5 for Finley)
5. Took Spencer to school
6. Gave the boys a snack (cheese stick, goldfish crackers & apple)
7. Cleaned 3 bathrooms
8. Swept
9. Vacuumed
10. Started to pick up the office (gave up)
11. Emptied the dishwasher
12. Cleaned the kitchen
13. Folded 3 loads of laundry and partially put them away
14. Picked up the entry way (the place where everyone dumps their coats, hats, backpacks & shoes)
15. Folded up and put the kids tent away
16. Went through the papers on my desk
17. Washed the kitchen table (twice)
18. Picked up Spencer from school
19. Fed the kids lunch (chicken nuggets and peaches)
20. Put away all the stuff I pulled out of the van (and you would not believe how full it was)
21. Gave Finley a bath & put him down for his nap
22. Vacuumed up a light bulb that Spencer tried to "crack" on the counter. "I thought it would be easier to throw away if I did that Mom." Uhm... okay.
23. Made my bed
24. Dusted my bedroom
25. Took a shower (and it's only 3:00pm)
26. Snuggled with Spencer, Consoled Hudson twice after getting hurt, Gave Finley lots of kisses and doled out 2 time outs.
27. Blogged my incredibly uninteresting day!
Whew! Now I feel like I accomplished something. What did you do today?
7 comments:
Isn't motherhood exhausting? ;) I love that you wrote down everything you did...little or small because they are ALL accomplishments!
Have a great Easter weekend, Sally!
WOW!!! You got so much done today. Thanks again for keeping him. I am so amazed at how much you got done!!!
Wow. That's a lot of stuff you accomplished! Great job!
And the worst part is none of that was on your official "to do list" was it?!!
We never even seem to get to the "list" each day...
Have a great Easter!
Way to go Sally!! I feel exhausted and like I accomplished a lot just from reading your list! :) I hope you get to put your feet up and relax tonight!
What a fun family!
Allsy, I love the list. I need to do that so I feel like I am doing something to make me so tired at the end of the day!!
We could write a book about daily accomplishments!! Ones that matter not ones that make milions!
Post a Comment