We all love the emergence of Spring and I have been loving seeing these little blossoms emerge on this plant. My oldest son brought me this houseplant when I brought my baby home from the hospital over a year ago. Did I really keep a plant alive for this long? Edited to add... this is not the plant he brought me when I brought Finley home from the hospital. It's the pot though! I believe this plant was brought to me as a random surprise after a trip with Daddy to Home Depot. But I'm still impressed with myself that it's alive!

2 comments:
It is beautiful. I love how it's just the focus.
I love to get plants as gifts...now if only dh would realize...remember that little nugget about me.
i love your subject, i have been looking for time to get out and photgraph spring as it is one of my most favorite times to take pics.
esp cherry blossoms, they are just too much.
Post a Comment