The bright happy weather just brings out the smiles and the fun. I thought I'd share a few more shots. I feel silly that there are not any of Spencer in this batch... I think he just moves too fast!
I thought it was so sweet when Hudson ran over to push his baby brother on the swing

Finley is definitely a fan of the swing

I like the lighting that the play structure around this slide provided

Finley with one of our favorite people (Sarah).

Hudson enjoying a small frozen blueberry feast

I just love the look on Finley's face in this shot

2 comments:
Great photos! I love the slide one, too. Your boys are just too cute.
You captured the beautiful days of Summer...I mean Spring. ;) Wasn't it great to enjoy some amazing weather for a couple of days? Now I want more!!
Post a Comment