Monday, April 06, 2009

Girls Beach Weekend

We had a lot of great laughs at the beach this weekend as we worked on our scrap book creations.  It was such a great weekend with a bunch of fabulous ladies!  I didn't take many photos around the house, but we did get away from our scrapbooking one afternoon for a beautiful walk along the coast.  It was so incredibly outside!  Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from our beach walk.  







5 comments:

H-Mama said...

this looks and sounds like great fun!! :)

Jen said...

Wow! Looks like you guys were blessed with great weather! What a fun weekend. I'm so jealous.

Heidi Boos said...

Wow! The weather looks beautiful! I'm so glad you girls had a great time...so bummed to miss out in all the fun!

Hope you're having a great start to your week!

Jolene Brown said...

You took great pictures of the weekend, it was so beautiful. :) I'm glad you got to come this time!

Sarah said...

I was so happy you where there this time! Awesome pictures!!