Yay! I won the picture of the day yesterday! Thank you Amber... this has been so much fun this week. I've loved seeing everyones shots and have gotten some great ideas from everyone.
Here we are on the last day of the My Life in Pictures challenge. Today's theme is "Something Old." This mirror once belonged to my husbands Grandmother and now hangs in our bathroom. And yep, that's me... technically NOT old. Although, one of my friends who is just 6 months older than me explained that she thinks of herself as two 18 year olds. Somehow, that did not make me feel any younger!
11 comments:
Love the mirror. You are a pretty lady! :)
This shot is FANTASTIC!! LOVE it. :)
What a great mirror shot! I would have never thought to put the camera on my head to take the picture! :-)
Good idea. It's so nice to have those momentos.
Agree with BeeHappy. Beautiful mirror & who it is framing, as well.
When i was 28 & feeling very old i declared i was NOT 28, but 2 14 year olds! Same concept. (No, i'm not old enough to be 4 14 year olds yet! Got a ways to go.)
How cute are you! Great photo and congrats on winning yesterday!
Creative way to get around the reflection problem with mirrors (for photography-good for getting ready and making sure one doesn't look dorky before heading out the door)....
That is an old mirror, but it doesn't look it at all.
You are beautifully young too :)
I love heirlooms.
Okay, that is too cute how you took that!
Thanks for playing last week, I hope you had as much fun as me!
You look SO cute Sally, I LOVE this picture!
AWESOME!!! Love the picture- be sure to frame it for your hubby!
Post a Comment