Here are a few more photos from Finley's First Birthday Festivities.
This is the centerpiece. I used starburst candies with tootsie rolls sticking out the top. It turned out really cute but would have been cuter had I filled the whole thing with Starburst Candy. I just couldn't pay the money to fill that thing up though! This was something I saw at a swanky hotel Kent and I stayed at in Portland once.

These are the goody bags we gave the kids. They each had a Mickey Mouse party blower, temporary tattoo, a little candy, krazy straw and bubbles (which I took the label off and put a Mickey Mouse sticker on each one). This was so fun for me because the kids were so excited to get them. I loved seeing the smiles on their faces!

Finley looking at Daddy during his "Happy Birthday" song. He was completely bewildered but oh how he loved his cake!
Finley looking at Daddy during his "Happy Birthday" song. He was completely bewildered but oh how he loved his cake!
The kids enjoying dinner at the kid table during the "family" party. They were way too focused to look at the camera but Stewart exhibited some excitement for me. Thanks Stewart! The kids had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches thanks to my Mickey Ears cookie cutter (I knew it would come in handy some day)!
Here are the kiddos from the "friend" party. Look at all those silly faces!
2 comments:
Great ideas! I love at home birthday parties. Hey, you look great, by the way. Love your long hair!
Sally, I bet you had such a blast planning this! I LOVE the Starburst jar idea. Everyone looks like they had so much fun. And, I agree with Jen from her last comment...you look great!
Post a Comment