Thursday, November 12, 2009

Autumn, Autumn, I LOVE Autumn!

When I picked Spencer up from school today he said, "Please Mommy, can we go pick up Hudson and come back here and play in the leaves?"

We had so much fun running around through the beautifully colored leaves... the boys were so full of joy! Poor Hudson seems to be getting a little cold, and decided that he'd rather sit in the van most of the time. Here are a few fun photos I managed to get of my awesome kids.

What goes up must come down!

Leaves are so fun!

Finley's belly laugh!

Look Mom, leaves on my head!


Mr. Finn


3 comments:

JAG said...

What great pics and great boys.

Heidi Boos said...

Oh, Sally! What beautiful pictures!! Fall colors are the most beautiful colors. Look how happy your boys are enjoying the simple things in life. I love it!! I really need to capture my kids playing in the leaves before it's too late and everything is gone!!

Sarah said...

You always get such awesome pictures! ;-)