Finley has been going through so many changes lately. He recently started walking at over 18 months. I was starting to wonder if he was going to hit his 2 year birthday before he completed those first steps! It is so cute to see him toddling around the house with his hands up as if he's ready for the fall. I just so totally love it. It also makes it easier to play outside and for him to play with his brothers.
Another thing our big boy has started to do is talk. He says, "uh, huh" a lot. I know it's not a word, but an expression he picked up from his mommy. He says it in response to most questions. He's also started to say "thank you" and he knows all his major animal sounds, "baa, moo, quack (which sounds more like duck), whoo, caw, neigh, etc." Another favorite one of mine is "hi." It's not so much that he says it but how he says it.
Tonight held a super sweet moment in his speech development. We sang our usual good night song to Finley and when we finished we heard his sweet little voice say the following, "Night Night, Dada, Night Night, Spencer, Night Night Hudson, Night Night Mama." It was all in the cutest little high pitched Finley voice and it just made me smile with joy.
I love these sweet milestones.
2 comments:
Did all your boys walk late? I think remember that about Hudson, but maybe not that late.
Hi Rebekah -
Spencer walked at 9 months, 5 days.
Hudson walked at 14 months.
So all sooooooooo different.
I must say, having a late walker makes it feel like the baby stage is REALLY long. :)
Post a Comment