Monday, November 01, 2010

Pumpkin Gathering

Our yearly venture to the Pumpkin Patch is a "must" for our family.  It's one of my favorite traditions.  I love seeing the bright orange pumpkins and wandering around them looking for the perfect one.  Because I have a weekend job now, we decided to go to the Pumpkin Patch mid-week this year.  Kent took a vacation day on a no-school day.  It was so nice to go as a family.  And because it was one of the first truly rainy days of the season, we were the only ones there.  

Anxiously awaiting the hay ride!
I love Finley's eyes in this shot
Kent and Hudson

My guys
Finley
My new favorite photo of my boys
Yep, we were the only ones there!

My family, hanging out in the rain

Finley was just a little too short
Jump!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

My favorite has to be the one with their faces on the heads of the animals and Finley not quite being tall enough. What a great picture! :)

Heidi Boos said...

Sally, I just love how vibrant all of these colors are! Fall is definitely my favorite season because of the colors. Looks like you had a wonderful day as a family...even in the rain! ;)