Thursday, November 04, 2010

This is Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

Trick or Treating time was anticipated all month long.  The boys could hardly wait!  We Trick or Treated with our friends, the Fosters as has been tradition for the last few years.  The kids had a blast going door to door together and I must say, they were adorable!  Finley was so sweet in his little high pitched voice saying, "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you" at each and every door.  And how the people oohed and ahhhed over him!  I must say... he was the cutest Yoda ever.  The big boys had a blast as well... though Hudson insisted on keeping his Spiderman mask on.  I guess we pick our battles, don't we?  He only tripped a few times and I'm sure he dropped just as much candy as he collected.  The boys were adorable and had a wonderful time.  Oh and bonus!  Great Grannie came over along with my parents.  We enjoyed a meal of Hamburger Sliders with home-made cream cheese stuffed jalapeno poppers on top.  YUM!  It was so nice to spend time with my parents and my Grannie!








2 comments:

Jennifer said...

They look super cute in their costumes!!! Glad everyone had such a great Halloween!

Jen said...

So cute! Love the great costumes. Must have been a fun night!