Friday, January 14, 2005

Cold Season - Not fun!

It's been quite a week. It actually started out okay - Carrie and her new boyfriend came over for dinner on Saturday night. Kent made Spanikopita and it was delicious! I can't wait until he makes it again! Then we stayed up late playing Shaghai Rummy - we had a great time!

Sunday morning we went to Church but I don't think we'll be going back to that church. Someone came in the back screaming profanities and it really scared me. It was never addressed during the service and I simply wasn't comfortable. I think we'll look for a church closer to home now. I would like a smaller church where I don't feel so lost.

Spencer came down with a cold on Monday and it made the rest of the week a bit of a bummer. We had to cancel all our plans for the week, making both of us stir crazy! He's had more than his fair share of t.v. this week because of this, but it helps him to relax and feel a little better. Thankfully he's napping right now. He fell asleep on our way to the mall, so I turned right around and came home. Poor little guy.

I started using Proactiv yesterday for my skin. I'm really hoping it helps to improve it - I've been a little depressed lately about how my skin looks and feels. My next step is figuring out how to get a workout with a toddler and all this cold weather. It will be nice to be able to take walks again once it warms up a bit.

No comments: