Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year

I can't believe it's 2005. I thought I'd give this blog thing a try as a means to journal my thoughts and some of what we do. Mostly it's so I can look back at the wonderful things our almost 17 month son Spencer is doing. The time has flown so fast and he does so many amazing things - I don't want to forget these times. He's growing so fast and is talking so much already.

We had a wonderful new year. Kent and Dad spent New Years Eve watching the LOTR trilogy on Dad's big screen tv while Mom and I spent the morning with Spencer. We went to the mall before it opened and enjoyed walking the mall and then visiting a few stores. Mom bought Spencer a "Bruce" shark from the Disney store. It's his favorite Finding Nemo character - he loves to walk around with his plastic one so Mom thought he might like the large stuffed one. He learned yesterday how to give kisses and I'm afraid Bruce was the first recipient. I can't help but feel jealous to have been won over by a stuffed shark!

No comments: