This morning we got ready pretty early because we had a play date with our old neighbor Molly. She is just about to turn one. It was fun to play over there - they have such a great basement with lots of room for the kids to play with each other. Molly wanted whatever Spencer was playing with which was pretty cute. They really played pretty well together. We're going to try to get together at least once a month to play if not more.
After that, we headed to Granny & Harold's house for lunch. We had a good time talking. Harold was busy making his checkerboards in his shop. Spencer was so good - he just ran around the house checking things out. He really enjoyed the lunch that Granny made - Ham & cream cheese with mustard on wheat bread. I was surprised at how much he ate! Afterwards I drove by Granny's old house. I was so sad to see that it had been painted since I last drove by. It was painted a really ugly brown color with orangish trim. I miss the colonial blue with white - it was so pretty before. Now it looks like it needs to be painted!
No comments:
Post a Comment