Spencer had his birthday party last week at our favorite local park. We love it because it has a nice covered area plus sand, water & super cool play structures... not to mention rocks for climbing. What more could a 6 year old boy want?
His party was indeed fun with all his nearest and dearest friends and cousins there... however just before cupcake time Spencer informed me that his back hurt. I felt his head and he was indeed warm. It wasn't until we got home that I realized my poor big boy had a 101 degree fever at his own birthday party!
After the festivities we came home and made snow cones (with the great machine he got for his birthday from dear friends). He ate his snow cone, curled up on the couch and was asleep for the night way prior to 6pm. Poor kid. He still had a blast at his party. Thank you to all who came and to everyone who was able to help! Here are a few photos of the festivities.
We put a shovel, gummy snacks and a cold box of juice in each bucket. I think the buckets were a hit even though some of them got broken.
My girls: Jolene, Sarah & Nicole
Who knew rocks were this much fun?
Emma holding up Spencer's new shirt to make sure it fits him. "I think you'll grow into it Spencer." She was so funny!
Cool... Legos!
Enjoying cupcakes
Yulia
Ryan and Tyler with Kaitlyn & Caleb next to them
Mason & Clover
Nana Sue & Finley
Miles loving the water
Relaxing in the sunshine
Evie
Spencer and Stewart
Finley loving the sand
My niece, Brook
Hudson
Boys & rocks (of course)!
1 comment:
What a fabulous looking party!! I bet EVERYONE had so much fun and the weather looked perfect! As always, great pictures to capture the memories! Happy Birthday to Spencer!!
Post a Comment