River Rafting on the Rogue was so much fun. To be honest, I was pretty nervous but there was so much downtime of just floating along the river... it was so great! We were able to get out of the boat and swim and the kids got to join the Dad's in the kayaks. I even got to paddle one around for a little while, which was fun. The very first rapid we came to in the rafts I had Finley on my lap, Hudson next to me and Spencer on the other side of him. Poor Hudson flew right off that seat (but thankfully stayed in the boat)! From then on, I had Spencer and Hudson hold onto each other! Guess I needed one more hand! The very last rapid was a class 2 rapid and Hudson actually fell asleep... waking up only to cry out as water splashed him. It was so funny. We had a great great great time!!! Thank you Aaron & Jolene!!! Here are a few photos... click on them if you'd like to see them larger & in better detail. Also, you can go
here to see a fun write up and pictures from Jolene's parentes.
Ryan and Spencer
Finley all ready to go!
Spencer in the water with Daddy (taken with underwater disposable camera).
Hudson's turn in the water with Daddy
The boys throwing rocks (a popular activity!).
Nolan and Finley

Spencer and Emma
A little rafting, a little swimming, and a little Kayaking
Why is this one sideways? Hmmm... oh well.
Hudson in the Tahiti with Daddy
Finley sporting Sarah's shades
Ryan, Jackson and Spencer
Spencer's turn for Tahiti time with Daddy
Our raft with our guide Tim! He was so nice and told us great stories!
Finley getting in a little nap
Jackson and I swimming
Kent enjoying the Tahiti (pre-sunburn)
Our raft minus Spencer... poor Emma is choking on Apple Juice!
Hudson sleeping against Sarah... he looks like he's smiling... so cute!
2 comments:
Can't wait for RIVER TIME next year.
Love the pictures, Sally. The water looks so refreshing!!
Post a Comment