I thought this was so cute... my boy who just turned 6 wrote this all by himself on a piece of paper (without asking me how to spell stuff)... I also just heard him say "Whoops, I just made an oopsy daisy!" as he was writing.
Spencrs
A POGO BATSBR (A Pogo Bouncer)
A BAS GTR (A Base Guitar)
A DRUM SET
A MICRFON (A Microphone)
A SCAT BORD (A Skate Board)
SUM BAGPIPS (Some Bagpipes)
PEYANO (Piano)
HUDSONS
PEYANO (Piano)
A POGO BATSBR (A Pogo Bouncer)
ULEICTRC GTR (Electric Guitar)
A VIULIN (A Violin)
A BAT AND A BOL (A Bat and a Ball)
A FLOOT (A Flute)
A GOLF BOL (A Golf Ball)
Spencer is so proud of himself, it's cracking me up. What a cutie.
Note to family: Please do not give him a Drum Set. Ever.
3 comments:
Too cute! I love the fonetic splng!
It makes me want to go and make my Christmas list =)
I love your new blog look. Super cute.
That is a High-larious list. I'm impressed with his spelling/writing capabilities.
Post a Comment