Saturday we had a Christmas Celebration with Kent's Moms side of the family at Uncle Steve & Aunt Tammy's house. It was of course a wonderful time. The kids played awesome together (Kayla & Spencer are quite the pair) and they were all absolutely spoiled by lovely gifts. As adults we traded names and that was really fun too! We had wonderful food and great conversation. These are all truly people I enjoy hanging out with (and I'm not just saying that). We did miss cousin Jay... he had flown to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl (Go Ducks)! They lost but I'm sure he still had an amazing time!
Here are a few photos from our time together. I didn't take very many... I had left my portrait lens on my camera which doesn't lend itself to well to group shots (someone is always out of focus)... but I did get a couple. Now I wish I would have wandered around and gotten some candid shots of folks... there's always next year!
My three sons with Cousin Kayla (cousin Miles was there too... just didn't make it in the picture). Good thing I have some pictures of him from our other celebrations!
I love the look on Hudson's face here
1 comment:
Swoon - I love me some matchy boys!!!
Post a Comment