At Bible Study this morning, my hilarious friend Heidi was telling us about this great check list she saw on a blog that we both read. I say Heidi is hilarious because she's the best story teller I've ever met... she tells stories that are so funny they make me cry. Anyway... I guess I wasn't reading this blog all that carefully because somehow I missed this.
This checklist is neat... it gives you a list of general stuff to do around the house and then check off. It's stuff that just needs to get done throughout the year that you forget about, plus the daily stuff. Not only that but with cute little check boxes to check off (gotta love that). It also has an optional Bible Verse reading suggestion (something I need the gentle reminder to do as well). For me and the state that I'm in, $8 seems like a bargain for this gem.
Rather than regurgitate everything Kelleigh wrote in her blog, I'll just link you to Kelleigh's blog right here. I won't be able to explain it nearly as wonderfully as she did and it might just introduce you to one of the greatest bloggers out there. We can all use another Mommy out there with more great ideas, can't we?
3 comments:
I am excited for you to try it. If you like it then maybe I will do it =)
$8 well spent! I'm only on day 1, but I am loving this planner. I printed out a few weeks worth and put them in a clipboard on my kitchen counter. My house is looking pretty good today, I know what I'm making for dinner, and I love checking things off - I feel so accomplished!
Yay! Glad you are liking it, too! It sure does keep me on track. If you like the planner, then watch for another post soon about Twitter #speedcleaning parties! (Don't worry. I'll explain!)
Post a Comment