Doesn't that sound great? I mean really, really great? Here is the link to their incredible website detailing their journey: http://redhillsbrewery.com/
My sweet husband and his dear friends Dan, Aaron & Matt are in the midst of embarking on a dream. So far they're just brewing in the garage but how fun is that? They have a blast brewing up their tasty beer creations and have a dream that one day their name will be on tap at a local restaurant near you (or maybe just near me). In the meantime, I get to be a willing taster.
Don't miss this video of their most recent brewing day (you'll even see Finley in a cameo). Who knew a man could brew beer and hold a baby at the same time? Mine can... great job multi-tasking sweetie! Here is the direct link to the video.
You are witnessing the beginning of something great... I can just feel it! Isn't it fun to watch some guys acting on their dreams? I think so. I am indeed proud of our guys!
2 comments:
Love it! :-) They are on to something great! I am so happy to enjoy this life with great friends. xo
I love those guys....aahhh one more than the others. =)
Post a Comment